Biosystems ToxiPro™ and ToxiLtd™ Single-Sensor Gas Detectors. These detectors are Full Feature Gas Monitors. For ease of maintenance, both detectors can be used with a Docking Station, an automatic bump test and calibration station with built-in record-keeping. All units are available with a single bright LED or optional internal vibrating alarm that works in tandem with the audible and visual alarms. Fully Serviceable and reliable ToxiPro™ gas detectors feature a black box recorder and real-time, peak, STEL, and TWA readings.
The detectors are gas specific. They include:
- Gas Detectors with Carbon Monoxide Sensor
- Gas Detectors with Carbon Monoxide/Hydrogen Sulfide Sensor
- Gas Detectors with Hydrogen Sulfide Sensor
- Gas Detectors with Sulfur Dioxide Sensor
- Gas Detectors with Ammonia Sensor
- Gas Detectors with Chlorine Sensor
- Gas Detectors with Hydrogen Cyanide Sensor
- Gas Detectors with Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor
- Gas Detectors with Oxygen Sensor
- Gas Detectors with Phosphine Sensor
Detectors are supplied with heavy-duty alligator clips, calibration adapter, hose, operator’s guide, and quick reference card. The ToxiPro™ detectors come with a replaceable lithium battery with 9000 hours of operation. The ToxiLtd™ detectors come with an internal lithium battery with two years of operation.
LabPlanet’s knowledgeable Associates are available to assist you with identifying the best detector for your needs.