The Corning Manipulator-Cell Culture, also known as a HYPERStack™ Stainless Steel Manipulator. One of the things I love about my job in Laboratory and Medical Sales, it’s not boring. I happen to stumble across this device which is manufactured by Corning.
The HYPERStack vessel is a closed system that allows fluid manipulations to occur through preassembled tubing sets for the purpose of producing cells for experimentation. This is a Closed System Cell Culture Protocol Using HYPERStack Vessels with Gas Permeable Material Technology. The attached vent filters have hydrophobic membranes that allow air displacement during filling while minimizing the risk of contamination.
For many applications such as cell therapy or vaccine production, a closed system is required for cell growth and harvesting. The HYPERStack vessel allows cell and reagent addition and removal via tubing from media bags or other methods.
Features and Benefits include:
- More Cells – 2.5X more cells per volumetric footprint
- Closed System – No open fluid manipulations
- Scalable Product – Multiple size offerings
- Ergonomic Design – Easier manipulation
- Fixed Media Volume – 0.2 mL/cm2 fills vessel for optimal handling
- Innovative Assembly – No adhesives, low particulate
- Lower Disposal Cost – Less volumetric waste per growth area
We encourage you to call our knowledgeable staff with any questions that you may have or if we can be of further assistance.